Hello Readers! Hope you are well and trying very hard for achieving your goals.
So apart from everything, If you are searching for Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF. Then, you don’t have to go anywhere.
Because here we have brought this PDF which you can download by scrolling a little.
But before downloading the pdf, we want to give you some important information about Indian Constitution.
India’s Constitution is the incomparable law of India. It characterizes the Government’s essential political qualities, arrangements, processes, powers, privileges, and obligations.
It conveys sacred incomparability and not parliamentary matchless quality since it isn’t laid out by the Parliament yet by a constituent gathering and taken on by its residents, with a revelation in its prelude.
The Constitution of India is the longest Constitution on the planet.
It had three 95 articles in 22 sections and eight timetables at its start. It involves around 145,000 words making it the world’s second-biggest working constitution.
It right now has a prelude, 25 sections with twelve timetables, five informative supplements, four 48 articles, and 101 corrections.
Fundamental Rights Of Indian Constitution
There are 6 fundamental rights in Indian constitution. Such as
- Right To Freedom
- Rights Against Exploitation
- Right To Freedom Of Religion
- Right To Constitutional Remedies
- Right To Equality
- Cultural And Educational Rights
Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF Download
So, readers now the time has come where we are going to share the pdf with you.
Please click on the link given below to download the pdf.
|Book PDF||Download Links|
|Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF||Download|
|Indian Constitution In English PDF||Download|
You Might Interested In:
- Social Issues Project Class 10
- Consumer Awareness Project Class 10
- Indian geography In Hindi PDF
- NCERT Fingerprints Biology Book
|Book Name-||Indian Constitution|
|Language-||Hindi & English|
|File Size-||5.0 And 3.6 MB|
Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF Content
|Part.1||The Union And Its Territory|
|Part.4||Directive Principles Of State Policy|
|Part. 4.1||Fundamental Duties|
|Part.7||The Union Territories|
|Part.9 A||The Municipalities|
|Part.9 B||The Co-operative Societies|
|Part.10||The Scheduled And Tribal Areas|
|Part.11||Relations Between The Union And The States|
|Part.12||Finance, Property, Contracts and Suits|
|Part.13||Trade, Commerce And Intercourse Within The Territory Of India|
|Part.14||Services Under The Union And The States|
|Part.16||Special Provisions Relating To Certain Classes|
|Part.20||Amendment Of The Constitution|
|Part.21||Temporary, Transitional And Special Provisions|
|Part.22||Short Title, Commencement, Authoritative Text In Hindi And Repeals|
History Of Indian Institution
- India’s Constitution was taken on in the year 1949 on November 26.
- It happened on January 26, 1950. January 26 is praised as Republic Day of India and the get-together supported it.
- The Chairman of the drafting advisory group, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, is by and large viewed as the engineer of the Indian Constitution.
- After the Constitution was taken on, The Union of India turned into the cutting edge and contemporary Republic of India.
- Indian Constitution gives six principal rights to its kin. Such privileges are the right to opportunity, the right to correspondence, the right to social and instructive opportunities, the right to established cures, the right against double-dealing as well as the right against abuse.
- The right to information security has likewise as of late been applied to principal privileges.
Important Features Of Indian Constitution
- World’s Longest Constitution
- Federal System With Unitary Features
- Parliamentary Form Of Government
- Directive Principles Of State Policy
- Taken from Various Sources
- Balance Between The Sovereignty Of Parliament And Judiciary Supremacy
- Directive Principles Of State Policy
Objectives Of Indian Constitution
The Constitution is a unique guideline and it helps with staying aware of decency in the overall population and propel fortitude among the inhabitants to build a phenomenal country.
The essential objective of the Indian Constitution is to propel friendliness all through the country.
The components which help in achieving this objective are:
- Value: It is essential to monitor everything in the public eye that is ensured through various game plans of Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy given by the Constitution of India. It incorporates three parts, which are social, financial, and political.
- Social equality – Social value infers that the Constitution needs to disclose a general without isolation on any grounds like position, conviction, direction, religion, etc.
- Money-related Justice – Economic Justice suggests no detachment can be achieved by people given their wealth, pay, and monetary status. Every individual ought to be paid much the same way for an identical position and all people ought to be able to obtain their living.
- Political Justice – Political Justice infers each one of people has the same, free and fair right with essentially no isolation to participate in political entryways.
- Correspondence: The term ‘Equilibrium’ means no portion of society has any phenomenal distinctions and each one people have offered identical opportunities for everything with essentially no isolation. Everyone is identical under the careful attention of the law.
- Opportunity: The term ‘Opportunity’ means an amazing open door for people to pick their way of life, have political points of view and lead in the public eye.
- Opportunity doesn’t mean an open door to do anything, an individual can do everything besides the end set by the law.
- Team: The term ‘Society’ means a vibe of association and an enthusiastic association with the country and each one people. The group helps with propelling balance and fortitude in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who Made Indian Constitution?
Dr B.R. Ambedkar made the Indian constitution and it is adopted in constitution assembly on 26th November 1949.
How Do I Download The Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF?
You can download the Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF by our direct download link given in the article.
How Many Sections Are There In The Indian Constitution?
At present, 448 articles and 12 schedules have been divided into 25 parts. At the time of creation there were 395 Article 8 Schedules and was divided into 22 parts.
How Much Time Indian Constitution Take?
The Indian Constitution takes about 2 years, 11 months, and 18 days and a total of 6 million INR.
We do not have any kind of ownership of this Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF, we are sharing this pdf for educational purposes only.
If you still have any problems regarding this pdf. You can contact us at our given mail.
So, in this post we have given you the Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF to download.
And, We hope you liked this article. If for some reason you don’t like this, please let us know about the errors.
And, also if you want any kind of pdf like this, so you can ask us in our comment section.
Keywords To Search
- Indian Constitution In Hindi PDF
- Article 1 to 395 in hindi
- Article 1 to 395 in hindi Pdf download
- all articles of indian constitution in hindi pdf
- indian constitution in hindi pdf for upsc
- preamble of indian constitution pdf in hindi
- all amendments in indian constitution pdf in hindi
- 465 articles in indian constitution pdf in hindi
- preamble of indian constitution in hindi and english pdf
- important articles of indian constitution pdf in hindi
- indian constitution in hindi pdf download
- all articles of indian constitution pdf in hindi